**We only accept things your child can wear: shoes, clothing, coats, hats/accessories. NO toys, books, games, strollers, equipment, etc.**
How It Works:
1. No appointment needed! Please, only 2 large bags or bins at a time. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE JUMBO EXTRA LARGE BINS. They are too large for our space. We will take boys and girls clothing size Newborn to Junior Small (occasionally medium.) We will take girls pants up to size 2. We will take boys pants up to size 16 (waist 30.) We will take shoes up to kids size 6 (adult size 8.5.) We may be more select on items at times, depending on our needs. Everything that is accepted or rejected is at the discretion of Pipsqueak Boutique, and is based on our sales trends.
2. We accept clothing by SEASON.
Spring: January 1st-April 15th
Summer: March 1st-July 15th
Fall: July 15th-October 15th
Winter: October 1st-December 15th
We may shift acceptance dates depending on weather and sales patterns.
3. We accept gently used clothing. Please, no stains, rips, tears, pilling, outdated styles, or fading colors. Pipsqueak Boutique reserves the right to refuse to consign any item at their own discretion. Please be sure your items are laundered, free of pet hair, free of smoke/mildew smells, and steamed/ironed. Please, only two large bags or bins at a time.
4. Clothing DOES NOT need to be brought in on hangers. We will accept bins/bags if the clothing is folded well and wrinkle-free.
5. SHOES need to be clean, no scuffs, including neat laces, and soles free of dirt and debris.
6. Sample Brands we generally DO NOT accept:
Walmart Brands (George, Granimals, Holiday Editions, Gerber, Faded Glory), Circo, Jumping Beans, Falls Creek, SO, Sonoma, Xhilaration
7. Sample Brands we generally ARE VERY SELECT on:
Cat and Jack, Carters, Mossimo, Cherokee, Danskin, Old Navy, Children's Place, Oshkosh
8. Sample brands we generally DO accept:
Abercrombie, Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Hollister, American Eagle, Levis, Mini Boden, Matilda Jane, Gap, North Face, Columbia, Ralph Lauren, Hanna Andersson, Lands End, Justice, Under Armour, Ugg, Hunter, Chaco, Aeropostle, Zara Kids, Stride Rite, Nike, Adidas, Ivivva, Lululemon, Ivory Ella, Vineyard Vines, Hartstrings. Brands found at the mall, designer brands, and boutique brands are almost always accepted.
9. How long your items will stay for sale: Pipsqueak consigns clothing by SEASON. There is one season end date regardless of when you brought in your items. On the season end date, all consignors must pick up their items or they will become property of Pipsqueak Boutique to be sold on clearance or donated at the discretion of Pipsqueak Boutique and its associates.
10. When to PICK UP your clothing:
Spring: between May 1st and May 15th
Summer: between August 1st and August 15th
Fall: Between November 1st and November 15th
Winter: Between January 1st and January 15th
We DO NOT notify our consignors to pick up their clothing. This is the responsibility of the consignor. Consigned pieces remain on the floor until consignors collect and pick it up. When you come in to pick up, we will provide you with a printed list so you can go find your items from the floor. Please bring a bag to help carry your items out!
11. How to get your cash: After your item sells, consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price of the item. Pipsqueak Boutique will choose the price, based on selling trends in our store and brand/quality of the item. All consignors will receive an account at Pipsqueak which keeps record of your items in the store, what the items sold for, and how much we owe to you. Call or stop in any time and we will let you know how much is on your account. Money on account can be used 7 days after an item has sold. You may use any amount as store credit, take cash or request a check for large amounts. You'll be amazed how quickly the money adds up! Money on account must be used within 2 years.